- You start with an employment contract from Michael Kors. A fast-paced and dynamic culture where you can really make a difference;
- The corresponding salary indication depends on education and work experience;
- Professional development opportunities to grow your career;
- Michael Kors has its own company scheme which means, among other things: 25 vacation days, 4 extra days off, travel allowance, vacation pay, a good pension with the Retail Pension Fund and a Car Allowance of € 5000.00 gross per year;
- In addition, you will receive a generous employee discount on Michael Kors products;
- You will work within a multicultural international fashion organization and you will work day shift.
About this vacancy
- As Warehouse Manager, you will support the Sr. Supervisors in achieving short/medium/long term goals by ensuring the development of the end-to-end Operations team, processes and procedures;
- You will be responsible for developing your employees through training/coaching and getting them ready for the next career step within Michael Kors;
- You will be part of the Operational management Team (OMT) and work closely with the departments: logistics, planning, finance, customs and HR to ensure that tactical goals of the company are achieved and to monitor and coordinate key success factors for operations;
- You have the ability to execute improvement projects (efficiency/ performance/ cost savings) and translate business critical data into understandable reports;
- You will work with Human Resources for job interviews, development opportunities, performance reviews, corrective and exit interviews;
- You will work with key Supply Chain departments to receive and understand bottlenecks and improvements;
- You define bottlenecks within the Operations department and you engage the operations teams to implement and support continuous improvement programs in collaboration with the engineering team;
- As Warehouse Manager, you will manage a group of 3 Sr. Supervisors and indirectly manage 9 Supervisors. In total, you will be responsible for a group of 100 to 250 employees;
- You will support and advise the Management Team in achieving business objectives and strategy;
- You will ensure a culture of safety throughout the organization by following Capri Holdings and regulatory safety policies and procedures.
- As Warehouse Manager you have a completed HBO education in the direction of Supply Chain or Logistics;
- You have at least 3 years of experience in a similar leadership role. Preferably within a 3PL environment;
- Leadership and people management characterize you. Lead by example. You can delegate well, prioritize and have a decisive attitude;
- You are a true team player who wants to help his or her team develop further and focuses on this;
- You are good at defining problems, collecting data, establishing facts and drawing good conclusions from them;
- You have the ability to distance yourself from the situation and perform a helicopter view;
- You have solid experience with MS office, ERP and WMS systems. System knowledge of Manhattan is a plus;
- Michael Kors is an international organization. Good verbal and written knowledge of the English language is a must.
Curious about the matching blog?
For every vacancy we write an extensive blog with more background information about the position and experiences.
Diversity and inclusion are part of vanDaan Recruitment’s DNA. We foster an inclusive environment where employees and customers from diverse backgrounds are welcomed, valued and celebrated. We are proud of our commitment to diversity, equality and inclusion, and we will continue to promote these principles everywhere we do business. Our doors are open to everyone.
Michael Kors has been designing and manufacturing luxury accessories and ready-to-wear clothing worldwide since 1981. In Venlo is the distribution center for the delivery of high-quality fashion products within the EMEA markets. Focusing on 3 logistics streams, namely: e-commerce, the physical stores and online retailers.
Leave your details and let’s get in touch!
Share this vacancy: